Sunday, August 2, 2009

C++ 2nd Project?

Hmmm.. I need an idea for my upcoming C++ Project. The theme is "animation". We must include the delay() function in the program.





My best bet will be making "falling text" like the ones in the Matrix. Wow! But I'm not sure this animation will perform well. I need to use the String() class and making positioning accurately while maintaining the algorithms to run efficiently.





Another bet is to make.. to make.. I dunno.. Hahahahahaha.. I have been pretty stressful lately because of the upcoming monthly test.

C++ 2nd Project?
well any of the simple screen savers that you see with windows should be do-able


- scrolling text


- bouncing balls


- rebounding light rays


- multicoloured squares increasing in sizes etc
Reply:Is this supposed to be something basic? You could just draw like a filled in circle and have it bounce around the screen?

dracaena

No comments:

Post a Comment