Sunday, August 2, 2009

Guys: What else should I put on his c.d.?

Alright so I'm making a c.d. for my crush because we are both really into music. But I'm not so sure what songs to put on there. Anything that has sweet guitar in it he will like. I know some bands he likes are Pink Floyd, Maroon 5, Weezer, and Blink 182. So far I've got


"Island in the Sun" by Weezer


"Dammit" by Blink 182


"Falling On" by Finger Eleven


maybe:


"Adam's Song" by Blink 182


"My Name is Jonas" by Weezer


"The Rock Show" by Blink 182


"First Date" by Blink 182


for the last 2 songs I don't know if the lyrics will scare him...


Also I am going to be including a note with this c.d. telling him that I like him. Eek! To those who answer, thanks so much!

Guys: What else should I put on his c.d.?
money by pink floyd


comfortable numb by pink floyd


another brick in the wall by pink floyd








good luck with ur cd :)


No comments:

Post a Comment