Thursday, July 30, 2009

I can access only 105gb out of 140gb of my laptops c drive that including programfiles. so what should i do?

There's a hard drive recovery software called Hard Drive Mechanic that will prompt you through any necessary hard drive fix. Try it out. It works pretty good.

I can access only 105gb out of 140gb of my laptops c drive that including programfiles. so what should i do?
You probably have a recovery partition. that takes up a lot of space with preinstalled soft ware. But its a handy thing. and some used space. sounds like no problem to me.
Reply:that's the thing with storage drives is that they will not provide you the exact sizes. there will always be that gap from the actual size and what is stated in the specs. I have a 160gb drive but i can only get 130gb from it. I know its a rip off but it s the way it is. I have learned that the spec displayed in adds are only estimation. you can never really get the exact drive space.


No comments:

Post a Comment